Posted: Apr 02, 2019
A business service company has open positions for individuals who can make outbound calls and use the internet to research Medical Providers. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Facilitate and coordinate record collection efforts to ensure fast and accurate collections
• Act as liaison between record providers and company to facilitate record collections through heavy telephone contact
• Handle inquiries from providers on a daily basis
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Medical terminology or knowledge is a plus
• Must be proficient using Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet research
• Must be detail-oriented and have excellent communication, research, and investigative skills
• Strong customer service skills, as well as, professional telephone presence is required
• Must be able to comply with privacy and security policies and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6311 or submit your resume to email@example.com.