Posted: Apr 18, 2019
is a high-visibility position where you will manage the company’s financials and interact with senior management. You will assist in the company’s growth by offering new ideas/innovation and ways to improve the processes. This is a “roll up your sleeves,” hands-on Accounting position. The company offers room for advancement.
You will be a hands-on Accountant, managing the company’s financials. You will independently close monthly books (reconciling accounts, month-end journal entries), manage financial reporting (hands-on), budgeting and forecasting as well as looking for ways to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
You will work directly with the senior management team to help drive the business forward. You will play an integral role in the company's long term growth.
This is a business casual work environment.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• 5+ years of experience in Accounting
• Manufacturing industry experience is A MUST
• Experience with a Cost System, and the ability to generate reports
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Experience with budgeting and forecasting
• Track record of independently closing the books for a company (reconciling accounts, month-end journal entries)
• Experience in the generation of financial reports after closing the books
• Initial analysis of financial information and metrics to identify trends
• Strong communication skills, ability to interact with Senior Management
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Director & Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.