Posted: Apr 01, 2019
Established staffing service is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join our inside sales team. Your responsibilities will include recruiting, screening and interviewing applicants to build a database of available candidates, and then referring them to open positions with existing clients. Use your inside sales ability to market available jobs to candidates and effectively present candidates to clients. Provide ongoing service to existing clients and follow-up on temporary assignments to insure customer satisfaction. This position requires the ability to problem solve and prioritize in a very fast-paced environment.
This is a career opportunity in a stable, growing industry. We offer advancement potential and lucrative incentives, including group travel events and cash bonuses. Train with the best; our management team has an average tenure of over 17 years with Area Temps!
Ideal candidate will possess:
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in the staffing industry or inside sales
• Basic computer skills; we will train on our custom recruiting software
• Ability to work comfortably with a wide range of professional levels
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
• Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Staffing Position