Posted: Mar 29, 2019
A medical facility is seeking a Procurement Assistant for a part-time opportunity working 6 hours a day for 4 days.
• Enter receivers and relevant paperwork to all orders in SharePoint and Sage 100 computer system
• Key purchase orders in Sage 100 Software Program
• Coordinate necessary repairs on leased/purchased equipment
• Sort, stamp, and distribute incoming Procurement and Contracting mail
• Provide back-up for the buyer
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have 2 years’ experience in a procurement environment
• Must have 2 years’ experience with computerized procurement and account systems; Sage 100 and SharePoint preferred
• Proficiency in word processing spreadsheets is required
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
• Must be detail oriented with the ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to work independently as well as within a team
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.