Posted: Mar 29, 2019
This manufacturing company is seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. There is an opening on first shift from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Maintain and repair production equipment and machines
• Fabricate replacement parts
• Troubleshoot and repair pumps
• Install wiring and conduit
• Make welding repairs
• Read blueprints, pneumatics, hydraulics, and schematics
• Use shop math
• Must have previous experience repairing equipment and machines
• Must be able to weld and fabricate parts
• Must have strong troubleshooting skills
• Must be able to read blueprints, pneumatics, hydraulics, and schematics
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.