Posted: Mar 29, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking a Payroll Administrator for full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Process hourly time and attendance data after approval
• Process salary time and attendance from manual time sheets
• Prepare input to payroll from notices, deduction authorization forms, etc.
• Transit payroll to staff via ABRA System for preparation of payroll checks and reports, verify information, and print payroll check and reports
• Insert checks in envelopes and seal prior to distribution
• Answer questions from employees regarding hours and pay
• Prepare taxes and deductions for payment
• Prepare monthly journal entries
• Perform other assignments as required
• Must have ADP payroll experience
• Associates or BS Degree in Accounting is preferred
• Knowledge of labor utilization and labor reporting a plus
• Must have a self-motivated attitude with strong interpersonal skills
• Must be proficient computer skills including Windows based systems
• Must have the ability to pay high attention to detail
• Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality of all information
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to email@example.com.