Posted: Mar 28, 2019
A business service company is seeking Shipping – Receiving Foreman to coordinate and manage the Shipping and Receiving Department. Work hours for this position are 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. You will float between their locations in Oakwood Village and Maple Heights.
• Ensure all shipping/receiving documents are correctly maintained
• Support daily shipments of customer ordered materials
• Complete all shipment preparation prior to shipment date
• Assist in resolving issues, deadlines, and assignments
• Work with management to ensure compliance and time deadlines are met
• Supervise all personnel assigned in this department
• Abide by all EHS action plans, compliance, and MSDS Documentation
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree is a pus
• Must have previous experience in a supervisory role and in a warehouse or an industrial plant environment
• Must be computer literate with an emphasis in Excel
• Must have accurate and detailed communication skills
• Must be able to pay strong attention to detail, manage multiple tasks and priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be self-directed, highly professional, and collaborative with strong problem solving skills
• Must be comfortable working in acclimate weather conditions
• Must have Equipment and Forklift Certifications
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.