Posted: Mar 28, 2019
A non-profit organization is seeking a Maintenance Technician who has cleaning and general maintenance experience with the ability to fix minor repairs, and lift and move up to 50 pounds. Work hours for this opportunity are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Replace furnace filters and clean out electric heaters
• Check high ropes trailer for leaks and secure hydraulic lift for winter
• Heater needs wires hole drilled out, electrical connected, solder pipes, check heating coils, and rebuild door closure
• Inspect lights, exit signs, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, electrical, building, roofing, windows, and lighting
• Take care of pool, parking lot, gutters, and garden hoses and equipment
• Work inside and outside in all weather conditions
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have previous cleaning and general maintenance experience
• Must have the ability to work in all weather conditions
• Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Must have strong communication skills
• Must communicate, interact, and perform duties in a professional manner
• Must be safety conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background, fingerprint check, and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.