Posted: Mar 27, 2019
A large manufacturing company is seeking CNC Machinists, who will work on Press, Straight Press, and Manual Milling Machines. There are openings on both first and third shifts.
• Set-up, edit programs, and operate CNC or Manual Milling Machines
• Enter wear offsets, change feeds, speeds, tools, and fixtures as necessary
• Read and understand blueprints
• Practice safe work habits
• Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of the machine
• Quality inspection of parts using micrometers, calipers, gauges, and other measuring equipment
• Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience on vertical and/or horizontal milling machines
• Must have at least 1 year experience in a heavy manufacturing setting
• Must have knowledge of G&M Codes on Mills
• Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints
• Must be able to enter offsets and change feeds and speeds
• Must be able to hold +/- 0.010 tolerance
• Must be able work independently, as well as in a team setting
• Must be self-motivated, dependable, and shift flexible
• Press Machine 212 B072, 215 Straight Press, and 212 Rockford B15 experience is helpful
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.