Posted: Mar 27, 2019
A family owned business is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Answer phones, route, screen calls, and take messages
• Listen to and forward after hour voicemails
• Greet clients and visitors and provide excellent customer service
• Issue, check, and collect badges and maintain visitor logs
• Schedule and organize meeting and conference room bookings and assist with the set-up of client and vendor meetings
• Coordinate mail flow and use UPS and FedEx Shipping Software and run end of month report
• Maintain PTO and meeting calendars
• Ensure cleanliness in overall appearance of office, meeting rooms, and reception area
• Understand company management system and know departments and employees
• Assist with a variety of administrative tasks
• Associates Degree is preferred; however, High School Diploma or GED with some college or equivalent experience is accepted
• Must have prior Receptionist experience
• Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
• Must be proficient using Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have strong time management skills
• Must have an articulate phone presence and a friendly and outgoing personality
• Must have a business professional image
• Must be able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various tasks as required
• Must have a strong work ethic with an overachieving attitude
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.