Posted: Mar 26, 2019
A distribution company is seeking a Shipping – Receiving Clerk to work 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Load and unload trucks using tow motor, forklift, and pallet jack
• Use RF Scanner
• Receive products and stock shelves
• Pick orders, print labels, and Bills of Lading from computer
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area
• Push, pull, and drag up to 50 pounds
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Must have previous Shipping and Receiving experience
• Must have experience operating a tow motor, forklift, and pallet jack
• Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of warehouse software
• Must be able to push, pull, and drag up to 50 pounds
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.