Posted: Mar 26, 2019
A manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions to Assembler – Treat Operators. Work hours for this position Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Use basic shop math
• Read and understand blueprints
• Utilize micrometers, gauges, and torque wrenches
• Maintain tools and equipment
• Work with Engineering Department
• Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
• Must have knowledge of basic tools and measuring equipment
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
• Must have strong math skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. If you are a hard-working individual that is serious and ready to learn a new career, training is available.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to email@example.com.