Posted: Apr 15, 2019
A sales and supply company is seeking Assemblers to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Assemble a standardized product involving a number of small to medium sized parts following manufacturing process sheet
• Know, understand, and follow all safety guidelines in each specific work area
• Highly repetitive work with short cycle times using manual hand and simple power tools
• Perform necessary volume of work to meet minimum standard pieces per hour
• Keep work area clean and organized and place proper items in recycling containers
• Ensure all parts and work performed meets quality standards
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have general factory and assembly work experience
• Must have good hand-eye coordination
• Must be able to follow all safety guidelines
• Must be comfortable performing repetitive work
• Must be familiar using manual hand and power tools
• Must have the ability to work as a positive member of a team and perform all job duties in a cooperative manner
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.