Posted: Apr 18, 2019
Alaant formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring a candidate who is interested in working with a Quality Control department. This opportunity is with a growing and innovative pharmaceutical with wonderful company culture!
Job duties include:
• Providing basic laboratory support such as monitoring samples and cell culturing
• Assist in data entry to ensure compliance
• Prepare laboratory instruments and supplies
• Assist in preparation of inventory for shipment
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• High School Diploma required; Associate degree in sciences field preferred
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.