Posted: Mar 22, 2019
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time opportunity for a Saw Operator. This is a second shift position working 4:30 p.m. to 3 a.m.
• Set-up, operate, or tend to machines to saw and cut steel
• Program CNC Machines to saw steel
• Form steel to specifications
• Clean/debur burned or cut steel
• Label all burned or cut parts
• Load and unload steel
• Maintain saw equipment replacing blades and coolant
• Must have previous saw experience
• Must be able to program CNC Machines
• Must be able to follow specifications
• Must be detail-oriented and a team player
• Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to email@example.com.