Posted: Mar 22, 2019
A printing company is seeking Shipping – Receiving Clerk for a full-time position working 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday; however, you must be able to work until 5:30 pm. and an occasional Saturday and Sunday.
• Coordinate and schedule daily shipment/receiving schedule at all locations
• Prepare daily and weekly schedule for drivers or other manpower
• Oversee completion of all required paperwork
• Ensure all incoming shipment receipts are properly received, inspected, and safely moved to their designed area or correct department
• Coordinate and track shipment and receipts from outside vendors
• Ensure all required information is entered and updated in ERP system
• Make sure all employees are properly trained, work areas area safe, clean, and orderly
• Participate in department and management meeting
• Perform all other duties as assigned
• Must have at least 5 years Shipping and Receiving experience
• Must have a valid driver’s license with required insurance
• Must have knowledge of shipping/receiving best practices and compliance with all federal, state, and local requirements
• Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, Shipping, and ERP Software
• Must have or able to be licensed for tow motor and crane operation
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.