Posted: Mar 22, 2019
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate full-time, second shift position for a Journeyman Maintenance Technician.
• Handle breakdowns, PM’s, capital projects, and scheduled maintenance
• Read and interpret pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical prints
• Perform burn pipe fitting, welding, and electrical assembly work
• Other basic maintenance duties
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a Journeyman’s card or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in industrial maintenance and troubleshooting
• Must be able to correctly read pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical prints
• Must be proficient working with electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and PLC’s
• Must be a qualified lift truck operation
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Technical education is a plus
• Must have own tools and be willing to work any shift
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.