Posted: Mar 22, 2019
A non-profit organization is seeking a Clinical Receptionist who will be responsible for handling reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, and responding to company inquiries. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Greet and complete established check-in procedures for arriving clients on a daily basis
• Maintain good customer relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses, in person and on the telephone
• Regularly calculate and/or post monies, receipts, client accounts, and other forms of credit using accurate and proper cash handling methods
• Prepare correspondence and documents as requested
• Receive and distribute mail and deliveries
• Maintain the reception area including resources and information relevant for clients and visitors and maintain the gift shop inventory
• Adhere to confidentiality law and procedures at all times
• Attend regularly schedules staff and clinical meetings
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Must have previous administrative and clerical office experience
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must have the ability to interact professionally with personnel and clients
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
• Must have an professional image and voice presence
• Must have high integrity and the capability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.