Posted: Mar 21, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking Slitter Operators for immediate opportunities. There is one opening from 6 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. and the other from 7:30 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Set-up and operate Slitter Machines
• Read, understand, and follow job ticket
• Set all controls, dials, and gauges
• Use inspection, measurement, and test equipment
• Perform camber checks
• At least 3 years’ experience with Metal Slitter Machines is required
• Must have strong math skills
• Must be able to read, understand, and follow job ticket
• Must be comfortable standing for the majority of the shift
• Tow motor or overhead crane experience is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers an excellent benefit package upon permanent hire.
A manufacturing company is seeking Slitter Operators for immediate opportunities.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to email@example.com.