Posted: Mar 20, 2019
This manufacturing company is seeking a Die Cast Machinist Maker for a full-time, long-term position. Work hours are Monday through Thursday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with Friday overtime as needed.
• Operate a Die Cast Machine
• Hand lubricate dies and cores
• Hand ladle molten metal
• Position insert I the die
• Clean die of slash removing die castings
• Visually inspect die castings
• Make process adjustments
• Must have previous Die Casting or Foundry experience
• Having an eye-for-detail is important
• Must be safety-conscious
• Must have a solid work history
• Must be able to work overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.