Posted: Apr 18, 2019
Alaant is hiring a candidate with a science background interested in cell banking and manufacturing operations. This is a long-term contract opportunity with a growing and innovative company in Albany, NY. If you are interested in the science/biomedical field this is the opportunity for you!
Job duties include:
• Analyze samples generated from laboratory and cell banking testing
• Maintain inventory and prepare materials for shipment and production
• Develop and write protocols for cell banking and testing procedures
• Present findings at a meeting with a group
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical/Chemical Engineering or Chemistry required
• cGMP experience is preferred
• Exceptional communication skills as you will be working with a team
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.