Posted: Mar 18, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking a Production Associate to complete a variety of operations to make raw material into finished goods. You will work 5 ten hour days.
• Operate vacuum and pressure tanks
• Cycle industrial furnaces
• Load and unload parts using an overhead crane
• Wash and dry parts
• Inspect parts using tape measure, calipers, micrometers, and other tools
• Sand, cut, and test graphite shapes and tubes
• Crate and palletize finished parts
• Fill out end of job paperwork as needed
• Must have at least 2 years manufacturing experience
• Must be mechanically inclined
• Must have good organization skills with the ability to pay attention to detail
• Lift truck and overhead crane experience is preferred
• Must have a strong desire to learn and grow within the company
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6311 or submit your resume to email@example.com.