Posted: Apr 18, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a scientific candidate to join an innovative, team-oriented environment in which employees are valued. This is a long term contract opportunity where you can gain hands-on experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
Job duties include:
• Provide support by planning and coordinating scientific investigations
• Assist with scale-down experiments and perform statistical analysis
• Utilize protein purification sciences including protein separation and chromatography
• Draft reports and perform cause analysis related to manufacturing processes
• Conduct technical assessments of raw materials
Successful candidates will possess the following education, skills, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or related field
• Will also consider master’s degree in related field
• Experience in database management, graphing and presentation programs
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.