Posted: Mar 15, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking an Assembly Technician for an immediate opening. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:40 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.
• Build and test various fluid power components, i.e. hydraulic hand pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders, etc.
• Assemble products per mechanical drawings and verbal instructions
• Test parts manually and with hydraulic/pneumatic test figures
• Diagnose test failure root causes, teardown, and rebuild
• Verify fixtures are working correctly and safely
• Visually assess parts and subassemblies for defects and/or machining errors
• Ensure proper inventory control by monitoring available part quantities and report to Manager
• Maintain a clean and safe workspace
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Industrial experience is preferred
• Must be familiar with hydraulic and pneumatics
• Must be able to read 2-D Mechanical Drawings
• Must have a working knowledge of common hand tools and measuring tools
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.