Posted: Apr 18, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring a detail-oriented engineering professional for a growing and collaborative pharmaceutical organization in Albany, NY. As the Development Engineer, you would be responsible for maintaining compliance, product design, and ensuring the reliability of products. This is a 6-month temporary opportunity with the potential to go long term. If you are looking to gain hands-on experience in product development/design, this could be the opportunity for you!
Job Duties include:
• Design components related to products/packaging to meet needs and requirements
• Perform engineering analysis
• Prepare product reports and documentation
• Ensure all activities are compliant with product safety regulations
• Medical device experience preferred
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
• At least 2 years’ experience in product development
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.