Posted: Apr 12, 2019
Alaant Workforce Solutions formerly Linium Recruiting is hiring an Administrative Assistant to work in a training department with a local pharmaceutical organization. This is a long-term contract opportunity. This ideal candidate would be outgoing, organized, and willing to assist in all aspects of training. If you have an interest in training and development, this could be the opportunity for you!
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Schedule training sessions
• Maintain and track training files and documentation
• Assist with conference room scheduling and set up
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field
• Organized with high attention to detail
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Excel and Outlook
• 1-year administrative experience is a plus
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.