Posted: Apr 05, 2019
Dentist HeadHunter is an independent, dentist recruiting working with a family practice, in helping them find an associate dentist for their office.
Dentist Office Hours: 4 to 5 days per week.
Dentist Practice Information: Modern office with up to date equipment.
Age Ranges: Mostly adult patients with some children.
Dentist Compensation: Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
• Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
• Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
• Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
• Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services. Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
• Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
• Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist:
• DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
• Must have active and clean state license and DEA
• Competence in all facets of general dentistry
• Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your resume when you reply to this ad. All inquiries are confidential.