Posted: Mar 13, 2019
A business service company is seeking a Finance – Executive Assistant to join their team. You will be responsible for a variety of financial and administrative support functions essential to the smooth operation of the company. This is a full-time, first shift position.
• Enter all invoices and bills to be paid and process invoices
• Record all payments, prepare, and process deposits
• Follow-up with customers on past due invoices
• Maintain CEO’s calendar and schedule meetings
• Coordinate notices and responses for meetings, manage speaker travel arrangements, and greet guests and provide support at check-in
• Utilize QuickBooks and their own database system
• Perform other duties as required
• Must have a minimum of 2 years working in an office setting
• Must have experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office Suite, and mail merge
• Must have excellent customer service, follow-through, and communication skills
• Must be able to pay strong attention to detail, work independently and efficiently, and adapt to changing priorities and situations
• Non-profit experience is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background, credit check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.