Posted: Mar 27, 2019
Responsible for Wisconsin Sales Territory Golf & Turf Equipment
SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Basic Function: Responsible for securing an assigned amount of profitable business for the company
through proper planning, adequate territorial coverage, effective sales presentations and
through administrations. Accountable for a specific line or type of equipment, whether Golf &
Turf or Construction products. Other required duties as specified by their assigned Sales
1. Secures orders, conducts surveys of assigned territory, studies product potential; locates
new prospects and determines prospect's needs; plans sales calls, makes presentations, points out
the benefits of the equipment, and emphasizes the advantages of dealing with this company.
2. Helps customers solve problems, provides technical assistance as needed, keeps customer
up to date on new developments.
3. Keeps informed on new contracts and opportunities; settles complaints, establishes and
maintains personal relations with customers; assists at exhibits, demonstrations and meetings.
4. Keeps familiar with new products and competitor’s products, keeps company informed of
changes which can affect his performance.
5. Maintains a system for keeping literature, brochures, price sheets, etc., neat and up to
date; informs customers regarding catalog and price changes; studies financing arrangements.
6. Maintains records of calls, makes reports as required, works according to plan, follows
up on all leads, bid openings and inquiries; controls travel, telephone and entertainment expenses.
7. Accurately presents customers with quotations. Verifies all programs offered by the manufactures
to present the best option to the customer.
8. Maintains required communications; advises superiors of all changes in his territory
which can affect company success; cooperates with other company personnel.
9. Works closely with Credit Manager regarding the condition of accounts.
10. Maintains a high degree of sales professionalism though study and attendance at meetings
and association activities where improvement programs are offered.
11. Sees that equipment is correctly delivered and meets all the conditions of the sale;
takes action to render prompt service in case of any deficiencies.
12. Works closely with Sales Manager towards the successful development of a profitable department.
Collaborates with other Sales Representatives in respect to equipment knowledge and product
13. Performs other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager.
1. Must be able to lift 90lbs, 50% of the time, in order to load/unload equipment.
2. Must be knowledgeable about the operation of a personal computer, Business system, & Microsoft