Posted: Mar 13, 2019
A manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Electronic Technician to perform standard testing processes on a variety of equipment, analyze, and record results. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Create, develop, and maintain test procedures and standards
• Assist with engineering change order process and implementation in production
• Use schematic analysis combined with standard electronic test techniques to perform failure analyses and root cause determination
• Perform component-level repair
• Assist the Engineering staff in the design, fabrication, or validation of new production test fixtures, then build cables and fixtures
• Provide recommendations and technical assistance as needed
• Uphold Production Department Test and Quality Standards
• Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have an Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent training and experience; including military electronics training
• Must have 5+ years’ experience in component-level electronics debug and repair
• Must have technical troubleshooting experience
• Must have a Printed Circuit Board Soldering Certificate
• Must have component-level circuit analysis and fault diagnosis skills
• Must be able to operate standard types of electronic test equipment
• Proficient Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills is required
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and perform work while standing
• Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
• Automated testing skills and experience is desired
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.