Posted: Mar 12, 2019
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Machine Electrical Technician - Assembler for a first shift position working Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Work in a team setting to fabricate and assemble custom engineered foundry production equipment
• Participate in metal fabrication processes
• Build machines per assembly drawings
• Hydraulic tubing and piping per hydraulic/pneumatic schematics
• Machine wiring and electrical panel building per electrical schematics
• Conduct field installation and services
• Use cut-off saws, bending equipment, hand tools, drill presses, press brakes, overhead cranes, forklifts, and other manufacturing tools
• Must have a High School Diploma or appropriate technical training
• Must have 1 to 3 years’ of proven similar work experience
• Comprehend and follow engineered assembly, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic drawings, and bills of material
• Must be able to effectively use common manufacturing tools
• Must have the ability to troubleshoot issues to successful resolution
• Must be a team player, work well with others, have a customer focused mentality, and take extra stems to get the job done right and on time
• Must be able to cross train as needed
• Must have own tools
• Experience with Allen Bradley PLC’s and HMI’s is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.