Posted: Mar 12, 2019
A manufacturing and distribution company is seeking a Forklift Operator – Warehouse Worker who has extensive forklift and warehouse experience. This is a full-time opportunity working Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Operate sit down forklifts, manual and electric pallet jacks, and electric reach-walk lifts
• Replenish warehouse shelves and parts bin
• Pull customer orders using pick sheets
• Prepare orders for shrink wrapping
• Handle inventory counts
• Palletize freight loads, UPS, and FedEx packages for shipping
• Operate UPS small package weigh and ship system
• Load and unload trucks and lift up to 50 pounds
• Must have previous warehouse experience
• Must be able to operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and reach-walk lifts
• Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds while being safety-conscious
• Must be able to handle inventory counts and be detail-oriented
• Must be computer literate and familiar with UPS on-line
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.