Posted: Mar 12, 2019
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Plating Technician to perform electrochemical brush plating of customer-owned and sample parts for production, repair, or refurbishment. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Perform plating work utilizing appropriate equipment and solutions
• Adhere to all specifications as detailed on customer purchase orders
• Assist in preparing accurate costs and resolving customer technical questions
• Design and make tooling and fixture to facilitate efficient and effective plating
• Maintain equipment in working order and identify items to be repaired
• Follow all company policies, procedures, and work instructions
• Maintain work area to assure safe and clean work environment
• Establish and maintain positive and professional customer relations
• Travel as required to meet customer delivery expectations
• Perform other duties as required
• High School Diploma or GED or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous plating experience is needed
• Must be comfortable frequently working near moving mechanical parts and toxic or caustic chemicals
• Must be able to read and follow policies, procedures, and instructions
• Must have the ability to design and make tooling and fixtures
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.