Posted: Apr 02, 2019
A production company is seeking Production Operators to assure safe and quality production to meet safety standards, company quality standards, and customer delivery requirements. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; however, you need to be flexible to work from 12 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• Prepare, maintain, and organize Production Room for Blends per schedule
• Maintain accurate documentation of ingredient lot numbers and amounts on batch sheet
• Sanitize staging room on a daily basis including all utensils used
• Daily food processing, metal detection, packaging, and pallet building
• Maintain and improve inventory accuracy and follow proper rotation of all ingredients
• Operator forklift and cross train in Warehouse, Shipping, and Receiving
• Follow all safety rules and regulations within the organization
• Remove waste from all areas of the building and maintain cleanliness of recycling Area Temps
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have one to three years’ experience in a food processing facility
• Must be able to perform accurate weigh outs, math percentages, addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
• Must have the ability to follow and give direction and work as a team
• Must be able to learn Company’s ERP System
• Must be able to lift and move at least 50 to 110 pounds and push/pull 2000 pounds with a pallet jack
• Must be able to work overtime, second shift, or weekends as required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.