Posted: Apr 12, 2019
Our environmentally friendly, architectural client is looking for a qualified Desktop Specialist to join their team. You will be responsible for working alongside the technical support team to build work stations, perform IT repairs and resolve all technical issues. As a Desktop Specialist, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals is essential skills to perform well in this position. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure high-quality technical support and increase client satisfaction.
• Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
• Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
• Provide back-up support for IT team members
• Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers
Successful candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
• 2-4 years’ experience working with server operations and client system configurations
• Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
• 2 years of active directory
• 2 years of Office 365 in the experience bullet points
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Resource Manager @ 518-689-3155, Jaime.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.