Posted: Feb 27, 2019
This manufacturing company is seeking Filling Operators who will fill and package products accurately and timely. Additionally, you will be asked to perform some Batch Making duties. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Properly use automated and semi-automated filling equipment
• Connect and disconnect appropriate pressurized equipment
• Calculate the yield, gauge the tank, label, and stencil containers
• Filter product per instructions and follow capping instructions
• Palletize the materials as required and stretch wrap pallets
• Follow procedures for clean checks, retain samples, and equipment checks
• Adhere to all company safety and housekeeping policies and procedures
• Perform other duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have 3 to 5 years factory experience
• Must be able to read and comprehend instruction
• Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instruction
• Must be comfortable training for the Introduction to Hazardous Waste Management, Company Contingency Plan, and other courses
• Must frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds, and occasionally 100 pounds
• Must be able to follow all company policies and procedures
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.