Posted: Feb 25, 2019
This manufacturing company is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for a full-time, third shift position working Monday through Friday from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• Work with PLC’s motor controls, sensors, limit switches, electro/mechanical systems, and 3-phase 480vt equipment
• Perform all aspects of Industrial Mechanical duties
• Troubleshoot and diagnose problems
• Academic credentials or equivalent experience at the Technical Degree Level (2 years) are preferred
• Must have prior Maintenance Mechanic experience
• Must have a strong electrical and mechanical background with solid troubleshooting and diagnosing skills. Welding experience is a huge plus.
• Prior production experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is desired
• Must have excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
• Must be able to make sound fact-based decisions
• Must work well in a team-based environment
• Must join the Union after 90 days
This company offers excellent benefits and compensation.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.