Posted: Mar 28, 2019
We are an independent, dentist recruiting working with a group practice, in helping them find an experienced associate dentist for their office.
Dentist Office Hours: 4 to 5 days per week. No nights and no weekends.
Dentist Practice Information: Modern office with digital x-rays and paperless charting.
Age Ranges: Mostly adult patients with some children.
Payment Types: Fee for service office with some PPO insurances. No Medicaid and no HMOs.
Dentist Compensation: Very competitive daily guarantee and % of collections.
Benefits: Health benefits, PTO, and Continuing Education stipend.
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
• Assess patient's dental status to determine treatment needed.
• Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the needs of patients.
• Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services.
• Refer to proper specialists whenever necessary.
• Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
Requirements of the Dentist:
• DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
• Must have active and clean state license and DEA
• Competence in all facets of general dentistry
• Strong focus on clinical excellence
If you are interested in learning more about this practice opportunity, please apply to this ad. All inquiries are confidential.