Posted: Feb 25, 2019
A manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Machine Operators to manufacture and test production parts for customer evaluation per instructions. This is a first shift opportunity.
• Operate all manufacturing equipment per standard procedures
• Set-up machine per approved procedure to verify quality parts
• Operate a blanking press, high temperature furnace, various grinding, and machining equipment
• Document part information and machine settings
• Interface with maintenance and facilities personnel and provide feedback with solutions to assist in continuous improvement
• Read and interpret drawings, schematics, and specifications
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. An A.A. or equivalent from a college or technical school with related experience or training is a plus
• Must have knowledge of mechanical components, applications, and equipment
• Electrical and control components, applications, and equipment, automotive repair, light machine skills, and ability to read CAD Drawings is a plus
• Must have knowledge and experience in handling common measurement tools and working with Microsoft Excel
• Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to gather accurate information, listen attentively, make sound decisions, and speak with confidence is required
• Must be assertive, able to identify problems, present solutions, meet deadlines, and work with a sense of urgency
• Must pay attention to detail, follow-up, and be a motivated self-starter who can work independently and also with a team
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds, wear safety glasses and steel-toed shoes, and stand for long period of time
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-348-6311 or submit your resume to email@example.com.