Posted: Feb 22, 2019
A service company is seeking a Boiler - Burner Technician to service commercial and industrial boiler and burner systems in Northern Ohio. This position requires shift flexibility.
• Retrofit and repair boilers, burners, and accessories, utilizing knowledge of steam and hot water theory, pipefitting, and mechanical layouts
• Use VOM’s, flame safeguards, and other troubleshooting tools
• Conduct calibration, repair, and adjustment of associated controls
• Perform preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications to customer’s equipment
• Assist in installations and start-up of newly installed boilers and burners
• Examine equipment, anticipate difficulties, gather materials, and coordinate on-site work
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of mechanical work experience
• License for Boiler operator, Gas Installer, etc. is preferred
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Certifications or vocational or technical training is preferred
• Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
• Must have the ability to complete all paperwork on a daily basis
• Must be able to maintain inventory of required supplies and tools and determine parts to order beforehand
• Must be able to present information to customers and other employees
• Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure including rate, ratio, and percentage
• Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Must be able to lift or move up to 100 pounds, climb ladders and scaffolds, and crawl into confined spaces
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and a benefit package upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.