Posted: Feb 21, 2019
A large design and manufacturing company is seeking an individual who has Plating experience. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Prepare surfaces by grit blasting, masking of parts, and cleaning surfaces
• Perform hard chrome, cadmium-titanium, sulfamate nickel, and brush plating processes
• Clean, bake, and strip plating after process
• Read and apply work instructions
• Install conforming plating anodes on parts
• Measure surfaces with measuring instruments
• Maintain tooling and instruments in good working order
• Keep workstations and tank perimeter clean at all times
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have chrome, nickel, and cadmium plating process experience
• Must have knowledge of applying masking tapes and lead tapes
• Must have experience using conforming anodes in the plating process
• Must have experience in a manufacturing environment
• Must have the ability to set priorities and complete many tasks in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Must be able to communicate in a positive and effective manner
• Must be able to deal with sensitive ad confidential information
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-887-4008 or submit your resume to email@example.com.