Posted: Feb 21, 2019
A large contractor is seeking a Sheet Metal Worker for a 3 to 4 month opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. 3:30 p.m.
• Read blueprints, sketches, or product specifications
• Trim, file, grind, buff, and smooth surfaces
• Weld, solder, bolt, rivet, screw, clip, caulk, or bond component parts to assemble product
• Install assemblies in supportive framework according to blueprints
• Inspect assemblies and installation for conformance to specification
• Must be able to follow instructions
• Must have the ability to read and comprehend blueprints, sketches, short correspondence, and memos
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, compute rate, ratio, percentages, as well as drawing bar graphs
• Must be able to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions
• Must maintain a positive interaction with all others
• Must have the ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.