Posted: Apr 05, 2019
This manufacturing company is seeking a Deburring Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Training will be done on first shift and then may go to second shift.
• Identify and pull correct material
• Blend mismatches
• Break edges per drawing and specification requirements
• Use hand and power tools
• Deliver finished goods to other work areas
• Complete detailed work order
• Deburr, sand, hand scrape, mechanical polish, and clean parts
• Mentor and assist in training other technicians
• Must have deburring machine operation experience
• Must have a working knowledge of hand and power tools
• Must be detail-oriented
• Must be able to read drawings and specifications
• Must have the ability to complete all work in a timely manner
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.