Posted: Apr 05, 2019
A machine shop is seeking a Quality Assurance Inspector for a full-time, second shift position from 3:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
• Perform first piece, in-process, and final inspections
• Follow documented procedures, standards, and ISO/AS Quality Systems
• Set-up and use mics, OD/ID gages, surface analyzer, profile, geometry equipment, etc.
• Report results of inspections in a concise and clear manner
• Organize and maintain computer based files and paper filing system
• Maintain compliance to established quality system requirements
• Support employees in quality activities and take corrective and preventative action when needed
• Keep records up-to-date, read and interpret drawings and specifications
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in Quality Control/Assurance field
• Must be able to perform field piece, in-process, and final inspections
• Must have the ability to set-up and use standard mechanical inspection tools and high-end equipment
• Must be able to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
• Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, and time management skills is required
• Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
• Must be able to organize and maintain filing system
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.