Posted: Jun 14, 2019
Candidate's Must have the following skill set:
• Six (6) years of programming experience with solid understanding of Core Java Concepts such as Object Oriented Programming, Java Collections API , Exception Handling, Multi-Threading is required plus a very good understanding of J2EE Concepts, Architecture and Technologies
• Five (5) years of extensive working experience in J2EE technologies such as JMS, Java Server Pages, Java Servlets, HTML, Java Script, SML, XSD, XSLT, Xpath with a good understanding of JAXB & JAXP.
• Extensive experience in writing and executing Junit test cases & debugging Java/J2EE applications
• Five (5) years of practical hands on experience in Basics of Spring Framework.
• Five (5) years of extensive experience in using various Spring Modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring DAO/ORM, Spring Transaction Handling etc.
• Five (5) years of knowledge and experience in Webservices concepts such as WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, RDF
• Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML
• Application Server experience such as JBoss and WebLogic
• Five (5) years of demonstrated experience on ORM Tools, preferably Spring Hibernate with strong conceptual knowledge of JPA
• Five (5) years of extensive experience in Build Automation Tool, preferably Maven & related concepts such as Project Object Model, Plugins, Build Life Cycle
• Three (3) years of Relational Database experience
• Ability to understand the database design, table structures, indices etc. in order to develop effective and efficient code
• Extensive experience with front-end development tools and technologies such as Angular 2 or higher
• Extensive experience with back-end technologies
• Solid understanding and practical experience of applying JQuery concepts such as handling Events, AJAX through JQuery, selecting and traversing DOM objects is a plus.
• Working knowledge in Web based Application Development and related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, any Application Servers (Preferably WebSphere or JBoss), and SOAP UI etc.
• Good understanding and working experience in writing business rules using DROOLS and Integrating with Java/J2EE Applications
• 2 years or more of EDI X12 834 transaction experience
Our client manages the New York State Health Exchange website, application development, database, and technical infrastructure for the state of New York. In addition to normal run and maintain functions, Our client is embarking on the evolution of the Health Exchange to facilitate a more efficient, modular, service Oriented, rules based application design..
For more details on this role contact:
Jaime Toolan, Senior Talent Resource Manager, Jaime.Toolan@alaant.com, 518-689-3155
Alaant Workforce Solutions (formerly Linium Recruiting) wants all interested applicants to know they are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.