Posted: Mar 12, 2019
A major machinery manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Electrical Controls Designer. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Prepare detailed drawings and schematics for electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic machine control sub-systems using AutoCAD
• Review, specify, and verify use of sub-vendor components in final machine design
• Work with other engineers and manufacturing personnel to clarify and resolve control problems
• Must have 5 years of Control Systems Design
• Must be familiar with pneumatic controls and process controls instrumentation
• Must be proficient using AutoCAD
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, with the ability to multi-task
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to travel internationally on occasion
• EPLAN experience is preferred, but not mandatory
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to email@example.com.