Posted: Apr 16, 2019
A non-profit organization is seeking a Fleet Porter to transfer fleet vehicles, ensure that all vehicle service work and is scheduled and completed, and builds and maintains positive working relationships with vendors. This is a part-time position working about 20 hours each week.
• Park vehicles, manage parking issues, and keep track of vehicle locations
• Routinely check vehicle fluids and tire pressure levels and fill when necessary
• Keep Agency parking lots free of trash
• Serve as parking attendant for special guests and /or events and block parking stalls as needed
• Seasonally, remove snow and ice from vehicles
• Load, test, change, and jump-start vehicle batteries when required
• Fuel, wash, and clean all vehicles
• Perform light maintenance and other tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Must be dependable, responsible, and have a professional attitude
• Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds
• Must be detail-oriented and willing to perform a wide variety of tasks
• Must be able to perform job with a high degree of initiative and independent judgement
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
• Must be sensitive in relating to persons of varying backgrounds with the ability to work with diverse groups of people
• Must be willing to travel to other locations
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. Company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For immediate consideration, please call 216-227-3135 or submit your resume to email@example.com.