Posted: Dec 07, 2018
tmp is a fast-growing, full-service e-commerce, merchandising and fulfillment firm based in Battle Creek, MI. tmp partners with clients to provide full-service e-commerce solutions such as web design, merchandising services, product inventory, order fulfillment, customer service and ongoing marketing and operational management. tmp is adding a Digital Marketing Specialist to its progressive, energ
Position Description and Responsibilities
tmp is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our digital marketing team in support of client e-commerce apparel and merchandise websites. This hybrid role combines graphic design and e-commerce marketing knowledge. Candidate will bring new, creative visuals to marketing projects and the ability to work within strict identity standards of nationally recognized brands, primarily in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. An ideal candidate will bring a solid understanding of e-commerce strategy and design along with some basic knowledge of HTML and front end development.
• Design and execute engaging email digital marketing promotions for national brands.
• Create marketing assets for the full spectrum of consumer touch-points including email, social, website banners and occasional print.
• Identify and respond to trends in analytics, apply marketing insights to optimize short and long term marketing strategy.
Required Qualifications and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Digital Marketing related field.
• Excellent portfolio demonstrating firm grasp of typography, web interface and user experience design.
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
• Ability to regularly and effectively communicate with cross-functional teams including marketing, account services, IT, operations and management.
• Experience in marketing, especially strategy development and analyzing and responding to data, Google Analytics and user-feedback.
• Continuous learner. Understands that the world and technology are changing rapidly.
• Flexibility and adaptability. Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
• Deadline oriented, fast paced producer.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Bonus: JS, jQuery, PHP, .less, Git, grunt or gulp. HTML development for email marketing a plus.
• Bonus: Some hands-on experience with videography, After Effects, Premier or Final Cut.
If interested, please apply via our online assessment link: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-GIJUXYDAW?source=Projobnetwork&u=137746