Posted: Dec 06, 2018
A large supply company is seeking a Fabrication Operations Manager for a long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Manage work center schedule, production planning, and communications
• Responsible for welding, machine operations, material handling, and maintenance
• Manage 10 to 15 people in the production department
• Work with people on the floor if needed
• Perform other duties as needed
• Must have a background in manufacturing of steel fabrication
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented with good computer and ERP System skills
• Must be able to work under pressure to meet customer requirements
• Must lead by example and be willing to work with people on the floor
For immediate consideration, please call 330-225-1700 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.