Posted: Dec 10, 2018
An apartment complex is seeking a Facilities Manager to oversee the daily maintenance and the supervision of technicians and custodial employees. This is a Direct Hire position and work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Troubleshoot complex systems, boiler, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc.
• Conduct regular inspections, address maintenance and custodial issues, and notify appropriate parties of those issues
• Plan preventative maintenance schedules, tracking, and all projects
• Implement, evaluate, and maintain sustainable practices for overall operation
• Maintain proper levels of inventory and organization of shop and storage
• Order, receive, and track all custodial and maintenance supplies
• Maintain an audit of all site equipment and complete work orders within 24 hours
• Assist with move-in and move-out processes, coordinate move-out inspections, room condition report, and work order creation
• Participate in 24 hour emergency response rotation and respond to emergency calls by assessing the situation and determining best course of action
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED and 5 years of relevant experience in a related field or area of responsibility. Bachelor’s degree is preferred
• Experience working with student housing, campus facilities, or large heating Systems, and HVAC and/or Boiler and Chiller certification is preferred
• Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret trade periodicals, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Must have the ability to write reports, business correspondences, and procedure manuals and effectively present information
• Must be computer literate
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
• Due to the on-call nature of the position, candidate must live within 40 minutes of site
• Must be able to occasionally life or move up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-646-2414 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.